Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Cleaning My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Seeking Alpha

Spring Cleaning My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Seeking Alpha: I conduct formal Portfolio Reviews of my public Dividend Growth Portfolio (DGP) twice per year, in April and October. Here are reports of the past two reviews:

October 2011: "Dividend Growth Portfolio Semi-Annual Review: Pretty Boring Stuff... The Dividends Just Keep Increasing (Yawn)"
April 2011: "Dividend Growth Portfolio Review: Sherwin Williams Is Out"
The DGP contains real money and actual stocks, and it illustrates real decisions made in real time. Its purpose is to demonstrate how one person (me) executes strategies and tactics of dividend growth investing. You can see my successes and mistakes, form judgments on whether stuff make sense or not, and comment on whatever you think will help me or the dividend growth community.

Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment