Monday, April 2, 2012

The Most Common Stocks Held By Dividend Growth Investors - Seeking Alpha

The Most Common Stocks Held By Dividend Growth Investors - Seeking Alpha: I am researching an article on dividend growth stocks. I want to use a sample of the 30-40 most common stocks held by dividend growth investors. Please help.

Below I have listed 35 stocks that, from my reading, appear in a lot of dividend growth portfolios. This list is based on impressions from reading hundreds of articles and thousands of comments over the past couple of years.

Please scan the list and tell me if you agree. Should any stocks be removed? Do you want to nominate a stock I have missed?

Please note, I am not looking for reasons that a stock should be sold or bought. Rather, I am just seeking to verify or correct my impressions about which stocks are most widely in dividend growth portfolios. If a commenter suggests one that I missed, and the comment gets a few thumbs up, I'll add it to the list, and similarly as to stocks suggested for deletion.

Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment