Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sysco: Building A Case For A Return To Growth - Seeking Alpha

Sysco: Building A Case For A Return To Growth - Seeking Alpha: This article will specifically cover Sysco (SYY) and why I believe it represents an exceptionally safe opportunity for dividend growth investors and retirees looking for yield. Specifically, it also offers a follow-up to an article on Sysco that I wrote approximately a year ago found here.

However, I have ulterior motives that go beyond this individual stock that deal with broader, and I believe, more important universal investing principles. At its core, I will use this article on Sysco to illustrate important differences between speculation and investment. Once again, I will offer a quote from Chapter 1 of legendary investor Ben Graham's highly regarded book The Intelligent Investor:

No comments:

Post a Comment