Monday, December 19, 2011

Dividend Champions: 14 Increases Expected By The End Of February - Seeking Alpha

Dividend Champions: 14 Increases Expected By The End Of February - Seeking Alpha: In compiling the Dividend Champions list (found here) I get to see which companies are nearing the anniversaries of their previous dividend increases. Since most of these companies raise their payout about the same time every year, I can say with some confidence that they are likely to do so again.

New Year's Presents

As mentioned in the comments of the most recent installment in this series, I'm modifying the schedule to aim for a three-week frequency. Having found that monthly articles allowed some increases to “slip through the cracks,” I had started publishing the listings twice each month. But that seems to have been a tad too frequent, with too many companies carried over and not enough being “checked off,” so I hope the new scheduling works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment