Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXI - Seeking Alpha

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXI - Seeking Alpha: In previous installments of the Smackdown series, I screened the Dividend Champions (which can be found here) using factors such as payout ratio, dividend growth rate, and the most recent dividend increase. Beginning last month, I separated the Champions, Contenders, and Challengers into different articles. (Champions are companies that have paid higher dividends for at least 25 straight years; Contenders have streaks of 10-24 years; Challengers (today's article) have streaks of 5-9 years.) I use the same Roman numeral for all three articles.

This month, I'm returning to the second Smackdown, published on July 3, 2010, starting with the yield, followed by the same factors I used back in Smackdown II. The biggest difference is that there were no listings for Contenders and Challengers back then, so the screening process below has no Smackdown II equivalent. I screened as follow



No comments:

Post a Comment