Sunday, September 8, 2013

Common Sense Strategies For Mitigating Risk In Your Retirement Portfolios: Part 2 - Seeking Alpha

Common Sense Strategies For Mitigating Risk In Your Retirement Portfolios: Part 2 - Seeking Alpha: In part one of this two-part series titled: How Investors Can Mitigate Their Portfolio Risk In Today's Tumultuous And Volatile World: Part 1, I primarily focused on how risk is thought about and dealt with in today's so-called world of modern finance theory. As I stated in the first article, my objective was not to denigrate what is commonly referred to as MPT (Modern Portfolio Theory). Instead, my goal was to establish how risk is commonly dealt with in the modern world of finance, in order to contrast it against what I coined as "Ancient Portfolio Reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment