Monday, June 17, 2013

Searching For Value And Finding It In Today's Market - Sector By Sector - Seeking Alpha

Searching For Value And Finding It In Today's Market - Sector By Sector - Seeking Alpha: Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. (More...)

Introduction

"I think the market is overvalued now," is a common refrain that I'm hearing from most of the individual investors I have recently been coming in contact with. Consequently, many of these same investors are also currently eschewing investing in common stocks because of that fear. Although I do not agree that the market is currently overvalued, I believe I understand why so many people think it is. Individual investors currently believe the market is overvalued because of two common fallacies that at first blush appear to be logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment