Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Open Letter To ETF Industry: Create A Better Dividend Growth Product - Seeking Alpha

Open Letter To ETF Industry: Create A Better Dividend Growth Product - Seeking Alpha:

Dear ETF Industry,

There is a vibrant market for an ETF or mutual fund that implements a sensible dividend growth strategy. With all due respect, the myriad "dividend" products that you have created until now don't cut it. I spent some time this past spring looking for good dividend growth ETFs (I, II, III), but I finally gave up in frustration.

I am happy enough being an individual dividend growth investor myself, and I don't personally need a good dividend growth ETF at the moment. But many other investors could use such a product. And some day I will die. I would like to be able to tell my wife, who is not very interested in investing, to "just put it into XXX." But a suitable XXX does not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment