Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXVIII - Seeking Alpha

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXVIII - Seeking Alpha: In the most recent installments of the Smackdown series, I screened the Dividend Champions (which can be found here) starting with Most Recent (Percentage) Increase and, last month, with stocks' Estimated Earnings Per Share Growth for the Next 5 Years.

(Note that I have separated the Champions, Contenders, and Challengers into different articles to fit more closely into the format preferred by Seeking Alpha. Champions are companies that have paid higher dividends for at least 25 straight years; Contenders have streaks of 10-24 years; Challengers have streaks of 5-9 years. I use the same Roman numeral for all three articles.)

This month, I decided to focus on measures of "fair value" and dividend yield (and growth). So I screened as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment