Friday, March 9, 2012

How To Transfer Shares To Your Kids ? The Passive Income Earner

How To Transfer Shares To Your Kids � The Passive Income Earner: For the longest time, I have been an income focused investor. I remember when I started working, I did not have much money to invest and I invested in mutual funds telling myself “if I can have more to invest one day, I would buy stocks” (at the time, trading was usually $30 – no $6.99 options back then). It turns out that you don’t need a lot of money and you don’t have to pay any fees!!! It was quite marvelous when I learned about buying shares with Computershare or Canadian Stock Transfer directly from the companies. It’s something I learned from The Lazy Investor by Derek Foster – strongly recommended if you are a beginner dividend investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment