Friday, January 6, 2012

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXII - Seeking Alpha

Dividend Challengers Smackdown XXII - Seeking Alpha: In recent installments of the Smackdown series, I have screened the Dividend Champions (which can be found here) starting with the same factors that I used in the first two Smackdowns (back in mid-2010): Most Recent Percentage Increase (in November) and Yield (in December). This month, I'll start with a new column that I've titled Confidence Factor, which can be found in column BS. (No, it's just a coincidence, really!)

(Note that I have separated the Champions, Contenders, and Challengers into different articles. Champions are companies that have paid higher dividends for at least 25 straight years; Contenders have streaks of 10-24 years; Challengers have streaks of 5-9 years. I use the same Roman numeral for all three articles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment