Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dividend Growth Portfolio Semi-Annual Review: Pretty Boring Stuff... The Dividends Just Keep Increasing (Yawn) - Seeking Alpha

Dividend Growth Portfolio Semi-Annual Review: Pretty Boring Stuff... The Dividends Just Keep Increasing (Yawn) - Seeking Alpha: This is the sixth article about my Dividend Growth Portfolio. Two earlier articles in the series dealt with Portfolio Reviews:

Portfolio Forensics (August 31, 2010)

Dividend Growth Portfolio Review: Sherwin Williams is Out (April 26, 2011)

As many of you know, the Dividend Growth Portfolio is a public “demonstration” portfolio that I use to illustrate the practical application of dividend-growth investing principles. The portfolio contains real money and actual stock holdings. It is part of my retirement assets. I publicly report on its results. I encourage comments and criticisms.

Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment