Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fourth Scenario For When Should I Transition From Capital Gain Investing To Dividend Growth Investing? - Seeking Alpha

The Fourth Scenario For When Should I Transition From Capital Gain Investing To Dividend Growth Investing? - Seeking Alpha: Introduction

An author, whom I consider a friend, Robert Allan Schwartz, recently penned an article describing his views on when young investors should transition from growth to dividend growth investing. In this article found here, he created a series of three scenarios and created a set of parameters from which to run them on. Although I felt that his parameters were reasonable, and his scenarios plausible, I also felt that they grossly underestimated the true power of what I would call a pure growth strategy. Frankly, I felt he inadvertently shortchanged the powerful performance capabilities that true growth stocks are capable of achieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment